Your Smile with Award Winning Dentistry
If you find yourself shying away from showing off your smile, you may be embarrassed by the way your teeth look. You may have even made a habit of hiding your teeth when in reality, you could be looking into cosmetic dentistry as an option for repairing your issues! Don' t go another day without checking out your list of options below.
Cosmetic dentistry allows patients to reach their full aesthetic potential by repairing cracks, chips, fractures, yellowed teeth, infections, decay, replace missing teeth and much more.
Call Ritter and Ramsey General and Cosmetic Dentistry Today
Contact us today to see why we are the area's top rated cosmetic dental team. Or call us at (561) 626-6667.
Check out the break down below of top recommendations to follow when choosing the right dentist for you. These are just a few of the many procedures that are involved in the dental cosmetic industry. Talk to your dentist about which option may be the right one for you.
- Education: It’s important to find a dentist who has had a great education. The main point here is not to find a dentist with an ivy league education, rather a dentist who keeps his education updated. The dental industry is constantly updating and developing and a dentist who may have had their education 10 years ago wouldn’t be up to date on all the ways the industry has changed. Be sure to ask about ways how your dentist is keeping their education updated.
- References/Reviews: Finding a dentist by referral can instill a sense of comfort when looking for a dentist. If a family member or close friend refers a dentist, chances are you will trust that person (be sure to do further research too). If you don’t have the luxury of getting a dentist referral, be sure to do some extensive research by reading tons of reviews when finding the right dentist for you. You don't want to go to a dentist who has been incredibly rude, multiple times according to reviews.
- Experience: Finding a dentist with only a few years of experience in the industry can be a scary thought, mainly because they lack professional experience. Spend some time looking for a dental professional with 10 or 15+ years in the dental field to instill confidence.
- Price: No one wants to break the bank over a dentist. It can be tempting to opt for the cheapest option available, however, be wary of the consequences that could follow with a cheaper option. If you have dental insurance, be sure to ask for a list of dentists your insurance company covers and start your research from there. Chances are, you can find a quality dentist for a decent price.
- Atmosphere: When it all boils down; it truly does depend on whether or not you are happy with the cosmetic dentist. The office should be comforting and inviting. The dentist should be qualified and passionate about your oral health. Be sure to pay attention to the details of your potential dentist and be smart about choosing the right one for you.
What Do Cosmetic Dentists Do?
Unlike general dentists, cosmetic dentists are typically much more focused on the look of your smile. A general dentist will always be more focused on the health of your smile from the teeth to the gums. Not to say which is more important, all dentists care about the health of your mouth, but cosmetic dentists are the ones who can restore the overall look of your smile. Cosmetic dentists can do general cleanings if it’s needed, because they do have a dentistry background anyway, however, they are more focus on the cosmetic dental procedures listed below.
Porcelain veneers are extremely thin shields that are bonded to the front sides of teeth to adjust shape, size, color and hide chips and more. Patients opt for porcelain veneers because they are extremely durable and are able to give a full smile transformation.
A composite filling can be used to repair a cracked, fractured or chipped tooth. This filling is a resin typically made from a tooth-colored material that can bond the natural tooth together to stop a crack in its tracks. If a crack goes untreated, it can actually become larger and reach the foundation of a tooth and possibly infect. Composite fillings are also widely used after root canal therapy to seal the root canal with this natural tooth-like resin.
Many patients don’t realize that teeth whitening is actually a form of cosmetic dentistry. A cosmetic dentist can professionally whiten your teeth using a multitude of ways to break down stained layers of your teeth and removing them, typically in just one session. Talk to your cosmetic dentist about teeth whitening and finally repair your once bright white smile.
Porcelain crowns are used for various reasons. Many dentists will use these crowns as a final seal on top of root canal therapy, to stop further bacteria from reaching that tooth. This can also be a great way to cover a badly discolored tooth if a professional whitening session can’t repair it.
Teeth rarely fracture in a perfectly predictable way. Sometimes a break is too big for a filling, but not big enough for a crown. Porcelain onlays provide an excellent solution for teeth that need extra reinforcement without being covered entirely. Bonded into a place, they provide years of natural feel, function, and aesthetics.
We are ready to start your journey with you towards health and happiness. Contact us today and see why we are the area's best dentists for you and your entire family. Or call us at (561) 626-6667
Visit Ritter & Ramsey and see why so many people in Jupiter and Palm Beach Gardens call us their home for optimal dental healthcare. Inquire about your initial consultation today.
Call Us Today
Our Office Hours
Jupiter, FL 33458